What is a Destination Wedding?
A destination wedding refers to a wedding planned in a city where neither the bride nor the groom live. Most of the time it´s planned in a so consider vacation spot, picked by the couple, where they believe their guests would enjoy a get-away weekend, when attending the wedding. All the activities would certainly create a unique and unforgettable trip for all of them.
Nowadays, some of the most popular cities in Mexico to hold a destination wedding are: Queretaro and San Miguel de Allende, both located three hours from Mexico City (CDMX).
Our service includes:
– Site inspection
– Vendors selection
– Bridal party coordination
– Rooming and guest transportation
– Organization of rehearsal dinners
– Personal assistance for the bride
– Timing of the event (minute by minute)
– Organization of cocktail parties prior to the wedding or Sunday brunch
– RSVP service
– Organization and coordination of Mexican Parade “Callejoneada”
Getting married in San Miguel de Allende
– Is one of the most touristic cities in Mexico (Voted No.1 city in the world 2016, Travel + Leisure)
– City located 168 miles from Mexico City
– It’s parish has a gothic and baroque style, and it is the perfect place to carry out catholic ceremonies
– World Heritage Site (2008)
– Sites of interest: upscale Mexican cuisine restaurants, thermal waters, Mexican arts & crafts stores, art galleries, golf courts and great nightlife
– Convenient access: Queretaro Airport is located 1:40 minutes from SMA (direct flights from Dallas, Houston, Monterrey, Cancun, Tijuana and Mexico City) // BJX Airport is located 1:45 minutes from SMA (direct flights from Los Angeles, Cancun, Tijuana and Mexico City)